[received from Soroptimist International of Davie]
Calling all golfers ….
Please join us:
Saturday; September 11, 2010
Soroptimist International of Davie’s 16th Annual Charity Golf Tournament
Woodmont Country Club’s Championship Cypress Course
Enjoy a continental breakfast, golf, followed by an afternoon of great food, awards, prize drawing, and silent auction. This is your opportunity to support Soroptimist International of Davie. Invite your friends, family and co-workers. Register today!
The format is a four-person best ball scramble. Awards will be given for the 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place teams. Prizes will be given for the Longest Drive, Closest to the Pin and Putting contest. Individuals and teams are welcome!
- 7:00 am Registration begins/Practice Putting Contest Opens
- 8:00 am Shotgun Start
- 1:00 pm Lunch Opens
- 1:00 pm Chinese raffle, Silent Auction and Awards
All registrations must be received by Sept 2, 2010.
We offer a variety of sponsorship opportunities with the goal of getting you business recognition. Please let us know if you are interested in a sponsorship role.
- Join us for lunch only. The cost is $30 per person.
- Donate an item or take an ad out in our program
- Ad’s start as little as $25.00 and items such as restaurant gift certificates, movie or theatre tickets, getaways & adventures, sporting events, spa certificates, wine, are always appreciated.
Come on out and join the fun!
All proceeds from the event support Soroptimist International of Davie’s many charities locally, nationally and internationally (For more information and contact information, please check our website). Soroptimist International of Davie is a non-profit 501(c)3 www.sidavie.org